Biohazard Trauma & Crime Scene Cleaning are a local restoration company specialising in forensic scene cleaning, biohazard remediation & meth lab clean ups. Whatever the job involves, our experienced and highly trained biohazard technicians have the skills to professionally clean & decontaminate all hazardous and infectious areas resulting from dead body, suicide, homicide, incontinence, raw sewage flooding, methamphetamine drug labs and crime scenes.
Any crime scene, death, traumatic injury and hazardous contamination clean up can be a difficult and often painful event to experience. Biohazard Trauma & Crime Scene Cleaning are ready 24/7 to assist with the decontamination, restoration and clean up associated with a traumatic event or bio hazardous material.
Our trained staff have built our reputation by providing exceptional customer service backed by our leading edge technology. Our clients choose us for trauma, crime scene, unattended death and water restoration remediation clean ups in the Brisbane, Gold Coast, Sunshine Coast, Toowoomba and greater South East Queensland area for our prompt, professional and discreet service.
We pride ourselves on delivering prompt, reliable service to property owners, real estate managers, body corporates, law enforcement agencies and insurance companies. Contact us today to discuss your biohazard remediation requirements.
Biohazard Trauma & Crime Scene Cleaning undertake the following biohazard remediation services throughout Brisbane & regional QLD.
- Trained and certified biohazard technicians with years of experience in the clean up of a crime scene. After the police finish with a crime scene or traumatic event there is often blood, bodily fluid and other biological waste products that must be removed and disinfected to prevent future illness to the occupants of the property. This biological waste can if often highly infectious and can survive in blood and other waste products for quite some time. When cleaning up a trauma or crime scene, strict safety measures and precautions are taken to ensure the health and safety of our staff and further residents.
- The clean up of a hoarders home can be more difficult than just the removal of excess property and rubbish and a through clean and sanitize of the property. We are aware of the psychology issues associated with a hoarder and are trained to be compassionate and work with the hoarder so that the clean up can progress effectively and the best outcome can be achieved.
- The rate of crystal meth use and the number of meth labs being seized by police in Queensland rental properties, hotels, cars and privately owned properties is on a dramatic increase. Meth labs are highly volatile and produce toxic fumes that contaminate the entire property from floor to roof. The toxic chemicals used during meth cook are extremely dangerous to our health with many of the long term effects still unknown. BTCSC can remediate your property from start to finish including pre and post meth lab testing. Our meth lab technicians have been trained and certified in the US by NIDS who are the world leader in meth lab and biohazard remediation training.
- The death of a family member or loved one can be difficult to cope with. Due to the nature of an unattended death or suicide scene and the health risks associated with the clean up, it can be an overwhelming experience. BTCSC offer a discrete death scene clean up and sterilization service. We are trained and experienced with all the necessary equipment to remediate the property back to a liveable state odour and biohazard free. For a professional service each and every time, contact Biohazard Trauma & Crime Scene Cleaning today.
- A sewage leak or black water contamination should always be cleaned and sterilized as quickly as is reasonably possible. If raw sewage is left un-remediated for a period of time; generally only day, secondary damage can quickly occur to the properties structure increasing the cost to the home owner or insurance agency for remediation work. We respond to all sewage or black water damage clean ups as a priority to reduce the amount of secondary water damage from occurring. Properties with a sewage leak or contamination should not be lived in until the appropriate restoration work has taken place. Please contact for more information on sewage clean ups.
- A used syringe poses huge health ramifications for anyone, child or adult that comes in contact or is pricked. Used syringes and needles often carry infectious diseases such as HIV and Hepatitis and can easily be transmitted from a single prick. Often when a needle is found there are other needles in the vicinity that may be concealed or hidden. We offer a fast and safe needle removal service throughout the greater Brisbane region.
Mould Removal - Mould spores are difficult to remove without the proper treatment. Due to the airborne nature of mould spores the room must be treated with a thermal fogger to ensure all spores are removed so that mould will not continue to grow. Often there is other factors such as poor ventilation and excessive moisture that must dealt with to prevent future mould damage from occurring. There are a large number of adverse side effects from living in a property or room contaminated with mould, as part of the remediation process, mould samples are analysed to allow the best treatment method to take place.